Thursday, August 04, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Regular readers know that I'm in end stage kidney failure and on dialysis. Basically my kidneys are ornamental. So last week a nurse at dialysis suggested that I go on the waiting list for a transplant. I"ve given it a lot of thought and made a of the good and bad to decide. Maybe youse can read my list and help me. Even think of other reasons. if you can.

Bad....................................Good

Dead guy parts in my body.............;Write my name in the snow again

Another major operation................Nurses

Much more bathroom time..........,..,.,No dialysis

Lot of pain.......................... Really, really good drugs

Hospital food........................Nurse and drugs woohoo !!(seond mention of both
......................................mention of both)

No big screen TV and 180 channels.....Won't have to listen to Mrs. C"s soaps

See youse in a couple days.


http://www.humorbloggers.com

5 comments:

nonamedufus said...

I'd go for the replacement parts Dom. Do they come with a good warranty? Best of luck, eh.

ReformingGeek said...

I'd offer you one but I only have one.

Go for it.

Sandee said...

I'd go for the replacement parts too, but you already know that that is the only positive solution.

Have a terrific day. My best to Mrs. C. :)

LL said...

You forgot to list on the Bad column having to put up with us cretins.

busana muslim said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..