Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Creepy edition

Did you see the Jell-o pudding "Pudding Face " ad?

I think they stopped the campaign already because they were, weel, uh... creepy.

Apparently, pudding leaves one with pudding face, which looks like Jack Nicholsons portayal of the Joker in the movie Batman.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Talking about creepy, doesn't Weinergate get creepier every day?

Damn crazy New Yorkers still support him.

Next, he will get treatment, and come back crying that he was ill, and ask forgiveness, and soldier on.

Oy, what a ....ummm.... err....weiner.

Here's an example of your tax dollars at waste. I meant work.

In the next month or so, I'll be fitted with my orthotic leg returning me to more or less a contributing member of society.

I have to spend a few weeks in the hospital for this, because Medicare will pay for that, but not a visit to rehab, which would be a fraction of the cost.

Knuckleheads.

Stay cool.



http://www.humorbloggers.com

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Weiner and his weiner. He's one sick puppy, but they love him in New York. Nuts all of them.

Way to go on the upcoming hospital visit. You're going to be right as rain here pretty soon. Well righter in any event.

Have a terrific day Crotchety. My best to Mrs. C. :)

ReformingGeek said...

I thought all the nuts were in California. I guess they switched coasts.

Good Luck with the new weenie....er...leg.

Willy said...

They were creepier than Willy and that is bad.

10-4 Willy

Gianetta said...

Just don't make the news with your new leg....if you get my drift!

Anonymous said...

Aw come on now. Am I the only one who thinks pudding face is funny? It's funny cuz it exemplifies his inner mischief. I like it. *grin

vanilla said...

medicare: it's the gummint, Man. what'd you expect?

Great good fortune be yours, however in the acquisition and management of the new machinery!

busana muslim said...

I love this post because it is very very interesting.Thanks you very much for shearing this article