Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The one degree battle

Nope, it's not like 44 40 or fight. ((Putting my History degree to use.)

And nothing to do with Kevin Bacon.

The Mrs and I have an ongoing battle over theair conditioner.

She sets it 1 degree lower when I leave, and I raise it 1 when she leaves. Neither of us will speak of this.

Some 95 year olod lady had her diaper searched at the airport because security found a hard object in her diaper. Ewwwwwwwwws.

Remind me to never work in airport security.

My "Be a Swami in 30 EZ lessons" is going well.

Namaste and Ohhhmmm to all of youse.

8 comments:

Sandee said...

What they did to that old lady at the airport is a crying shame. Good grief.

Have a terrific day. My best to Mrs. C. :)

middle child said...

I really want to leave a comment here but.....I am so confused.

nonamedufus said...

Your wife is hot! Um, that's why she dials down the air conditioner. What did you think I meant?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it speaks volumes that you two don't fight about ONE degree. That's pretty close to perfect in being unified. However, I wonder what things would be like if there were a five degree of difference? And now I feel like changing MY diaper. It feels icky. *grin*

vanilla said...

We play the AC game, too.
(And is that a typo? 44 instead of 54.)

Da Old Man said...

@ Sandee: It's crazy. Best to you

@ Middle child: I will be able to answer you by lesson 27

@ Nonamed: Mrs thanks you, however it is meant

@ Quirky: True. By the way, pull-ups or traditional?

@ Vanilla: Expect lots of typos. My vision is terrible since the stroke. Concentration gaps and all. Hard to read even my stuff

vanilla said...

Sorry. I didn't mean to be unkind or critical. Just sayin.

busana muslim said...

Thank you for taking the time to write on this topic.