Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Goodbye Verizon

I only have only one other option to Verizon, and that is Cablevision. Tomorrow, they will show up and switch me over. It costs a bit, but I will save around $40 per month, so in a month or two, I'll be even.
It stinks that we have such few choices, but, for today, at least one exists. Competition makes every one better, and keeps prices down. I wonder how good things would be if true competition was allowed to exist in a free market?

Not too much to say today. Feeling kind of bummed. One of the guys I went to grammar and high school died last week, and it was pretty impressive reading all he accomplished. Made me realize how much I screwed up, I guess. It's said, it's all about the dash. The part of a tombstone that is between the year of birth and death. I just got to feeling that my dash is pretty lacking.

All I can do is the best I can from this point on.

**sigh**

0 comments: