Monday, April 07, 2008

Verizon Sucks

I hope I can get this entire blog written because my computer keeps shutting down because, well, quite simply, Verizon Sucks. Big time. My phone went out on Saturday. I used a cell (fortunately, I have service with a different company that doesn't suck like Verizon) to call Verizon. They scheduled a repair for Tuesday. I'm disabled, and it takes me half an hour to put on the equipment that it would take to get out of the house in case of an emergency. So, I talked to a rep who said since it is a medical emergency, they will get someone out Sunday. No one showed. I called back, and they rescheduled for Thursday. I called again, and spoke to some sarcastic supervisor/bitch who told me everybody has a medical emergency, so they could not accomodate me.
So, until Thursday, I have limited DSL service (it cuts out every so often due to the line problem) and the phone will ring once in a while, and sometimes the call waiting will work. Sometimes the phone will work, sometimes not.
I should expect this since I live way out in the middle of nowhere in a 3rd world country. Oh wait, no, I live in a highly populated county, which also happens to be one of the richest in the USA. What possible excuse could they have? They have none, they just suck. I'm so happy to write that check for $82.00 a month for such shitty service for my phone and DSL.
So far this morning, I got 2 calls. Both were from Verizon. Both let me know my phone was fixed. Of course, there was so much static on the line, I could barely hear them tell me it was fixed. Bastards. So, I called them on my cell (using my prepaid cell cost me to do this) and they are still coming out Thursday. Guy said he wanted to make sure I was going to be home. I asked him if he missed the part where I said I was homebound and couldn't walk. Stupid bastards.

Verizon sucks.

And for the visual learners:


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kate said...

You are not the only one who's suffered at the hands of the all-powerful Verizon. I've never personally been seriously disappointed, but many of my friends and acquaintances have.

The problem is that there's no competition. Comcast sucks even harder so people are flocking to Verizon in droves and once they're there they're pretty much stuck.

Because Verizon sucks.