Friday, June 12, 2009

Caption winner announced

It was another close contest here, making the judges work extra to select a winner. And a clear winner did emerge.
But first, kudos to all the captioners that made our judges chuckle: MA Fat Woman, LL, Lola, Haley, Philip Dyer, Douglas Dyer, Quirky, Gin, Tahtimbo, Me-me, Grace, Joanie, Nooter, Kate, Lauren, and Tiggy. But only one could be the winner. And that was
Photobucket
Bill immediately regretted his answer to the question, "What would you do for a Klondike bar?"
by Moooooog

He wins the coveted Zucchini Award, along with EC credits.

Thanks to everyone for participating. We had nearly 50 entries again.

We are working on a really good prize for next week, so be sure to stop by.

And David Letterman is a putz.

http://www.humorbloggers.com/

20 comments:

Gianetta said...

Congrats! I knew that was the winner when I read it.

Kirsten said...

Good one Mooooog!
That was a really tough one

Janna said...

I'm trying to think of a funny witty comment, but I keep craving Klondike bars instead.

Anonymous said...

Ah good one! Congrats Mooooog!

And LOL at DOM for his footnote: Letterman is a putz.

Thanks for the reminder. heh heh

Unknown said...

Yay, Moooog! A guy with too many o's in his name, and brain cells to match!

Winky Twinky said...

Way to go Moooooog!!

ReformingGeek said...

Congrats, Moo!

Moooooog35 said...

Wow!

Thanks, Crotchety!

The trick is to play the odds.

Submit 758 entries and one of them is bound to be okay.

Damn.

I think I've given up my trade secret.

Secondary Roads said...

Congrats to Moooooog. That one had to be the winner.
Re Letter man: Right on! Oh, and write on.

Joanie said...

Oh good caption! Wish I had thought of it!

Unknown said...

moooooog35 is FANTASTIC and now he has a zuchinni to prove it. ;)

congrats!

Donnie said...

Klondike would do well to do something similar for an ad campaign. Good going moooooog.
Yes, Letterman is a putz!

CastoCreations said...

Yes...excellent choice. I totally snorfled when I read it. =)

brokenteepee said...

That caption did make me spit my coffee....

Congratulations!

PhilipDyer said...

I want Casto and Pricilla to read next week's captions in the same room together. That would be so entertaining. :-) Congrats, Moog!

Anonymous said...

oh, yes - definite winner that one is!

Unknown said...

very fitting and funny caption. congrats mooooog!

memphisdonna said...

Letterman IS a PUTZ. Definitely!

A New Yorker said...

That DID deserve to win. And Letterman is a PUTZ!

Me-Me King said...

Yea, moooooog, congratulations!!!