Monday, July 05, 2010

Happy Birthday USA!

I hope youse all had a happy and safe 4th of July, surviving with all your fingers, arms, etc.

Holy Heat Wave, its hot! I am not allowed to take a shower because of the wound, but "necessity is the mother of invention." I grab a bar of soap and get uncomfortably close to another fat guy and lather up...I then spritz myself with deodorant. It takes but a few minutes and keeps me "fresh as a daisy."

Good news on the head case scene to share: My psychologist says I am making great progress on my phobias. She still has some work to do on my fear of baked chicken. I know, one day at a time.

http://www.humorbloggers.com

12 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

**raises glass**

Here's hoping for a juicy FRIED chicken for you!

Sandee said...

Well if baked chicken scares you there are many other ways to have chicken. Bwhahahahahaha.

Hope all is going well. I don't ever want to see two fat guys lather up. Never ever.

Have a terrific day. :)

nonamedufus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nonamedufus said...

Hey, we Canadians had a holiday on July 1st. It was, um, ah, don't tell me - oh, yeah - Canada Day.

Good to see you've found a bathing buddy. What kind of a facility did you say you were in again, Joe? Don't drop the soap.

Small Town Girl said...

I'd like to see the psychologist's notes on you. I'm pretty sure that would be a good read. Keep on keeping on!

Unknown said...

It would seem that the chicken is not the only thing half-baked.

Anonymous said...

I know you've had a lot on your plate of late, but I am glad you bathed.

I didn't want to be the one to tell you that it was getting kinda stanky in here.

But now? Fresh as a daisy! Keep up the spritzing!

Donnie said...

Fear of baked chicken huh? Glad to know it's not a fear of hospitals. You'd have been certifiably nuts months ago.

Anonymous said...

Joe it was very nice talking to you, sorry it's been so long. After the tournament, friends wedding,etc I promise i will get down to see you and Frannie, we need to do lunch, Call me

Jen said...

Dude, are you ever going to get to go home? I'm glad you are working on that chicken thing.

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor. Keep it up.

Katherine said...

We didn't get to do fireworks this year... big bummer... but at least we have all our fingers and toes!