Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More killer fruits

I don't just fear starfruit, especially when cut and used as a ninja weapon like Janna suggested, but there are 2 others which can be lethal to me.

Orange juice and bananas. As you eat your Cheerios and slice a banana into it, and pour yourself a glass of liquid sunshine, just think of your old friend friend Crotchety who this may accidently be his last meal.

Imagine a Mafia hit man, rather than put a bullet behind my ear, can simply feed me orange and banana smoothies abd I'll wind up in a body bag by the end of the day.

Another baffler for CSI.

By the way I answered comments yesterday and plan to in the future.

Unless I'm sick.

http://www.humorbloggers.com

8 comments:

LL said...

Well... at least Janna can't cut orange juice into star shaped throwing devices...

nonamedufus said...

I'm the same way with vegetables. Peas are the worst. Although they're not fatal. I just hate vegetables.

Deb said...

Peas here, too. Not even allowed over the threshold of my house. Disgusting, pasty, mushy, mealy things the color of puke.

Sorry.

00dozo said...

CSI: Citrus Suicide Investigation. This week's episode: Death by Banana.
;-)

(Oh, but please be careful!)

Da Old Man said...

@LL: It is imporrtant to keep a wide berth. SHe is very creative, so i would imagine she would come up with a ninja plan.

@ nomed : I don't hate orange huice, just that they are toxic because of the potasium. My non working kidneys allow it to build up, resulting in a heart attack,

@ Deb: I like fresh peas. Not mushy at all.

@ 00dozo: Should be a great episode. Only evidence is banana peels.

Janna said...

LOL! I love how all of a sudden I have a reputation now. :)

Bananas can be cut into ninja throwing stars too; it just takes way too much time, and they're so small and soft they wouldn't pierce very well.

Not that I've given this a lot of thought or anything. :o

(*awkward pause*)

So... how about that orange juice, huh?

Janna said...

P.S. Hopefully the CSI guys won't stop to think about how "Janna" rhymes with "banana"....

Da Old Man said...

@ Janna: Let's hope they don't play the name game. Janna janna banana fo fana---ooops