Saturday, April 05, 2008

Living la vida loca

Why can't I get this stupid song out of my head? I barely know the lyrics, in fact, about all I know is the refrain. One song, which I will not name because the mere mention of it makes me have to sing the entire song in my head for a few days. It's that hard to get it out. It's sort of like the South Park episode where Cartman had to sing all of Sail Away if he heard any part of the tune. The mind works in strange ways. Right now, I have been watching "I Can Make You Thin" on TLC with Paul McKenna. (http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/make-you-thin/make-you-thin.html) The premise is that he can help reprogram a fat person's brain to make them think, and eat, like a thin person. Both the Crotchety Old Lady and me could stand to lose a few pounds (ok, for me, a lot) so we are trying his methods. So far, we seem to be doing better. The scale will be the final judge. I'm not going to hit it for a month, though. I want to give it some time to work. This ain't the Biggest Loser.
I'll provide updates next month.

0 comments: