Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Scientific Study...Blogging Makes You Smarter

OK, it's not very scientific, and I'm the only participant, but headlines sell. And blogging is making me smarter. Photobucket

"How so, Old Man," you may ask? Simple, really. Blogging on my 3, and counting, blogs is forcing me to expand my horizons. Because I feel an obligation to my readers and myself, I drag myself away from watching really bad TV, like TMZ or any of the other celeb news programs and horrible sitcoms, and instead watch good movies, or even read.

Sure, a lot of what I read is in the blogoshpere, but the intermingling of ideas is what makes the web exciting. I also get to read news articles from around the world, and again, find different perspectives.

And while I am as interested as the next guy to find out what Britney Spears or Lindsey Lohan is up to, it's nice to keep my mind active with real news, too.

It's funny, but the more I discover about others, the more I discover about me.

0 comments: